When it comes to your roof, let the tri county roofers give you a free estimate! We make sure to get the job done with integrity and honor as we come and inspect your home! We understand that you need to have a company whom you can trust and allow to be in such a position. Our team has been dedicated for over the past 20 years to serving Charleston, SC and the tri county area. We have even been awarded the Super Service award from Angies list 2 years in a row! Here are some things to look for when searching for a roofer:
- Are they listed on Google? (Google tends to list companies organically when it sees that they are legitimate and trusted: Don't fall for ads)
- Do they have a professional look? (Looking professional means they have been around and know what people want, dealing with many customers will mean that they would have reviews out and on the web)
- Does it feel right? (Going with your feelings is the most important thing at times. You can just feel either a roofer or roofing company is legitamate just by your common sense telling you if the situation feels right or not)
After a proper inspection, a roofer will go over his findings with the home owner and label out any concerns in the roof's condition and if there are any integrital issues. Normal wear and tear on a roof can be common and most roofs should be able to handle anywhere from 10 - 30 years of wear and tear. However our Tri-County Roofers have found that because of lazy roofers in the past, many homeowners find out first hand that hiring the right team for the job can be the difference in 10 years or tomorrow! Issues with roofs that our team has discovered in the past could be anything from:
- Over drivven nails in the shingles
- Overlapping of shingles to create sloppy look and integrital issues
- Wrong nail size which can lead to a non solid foundation of roof and therefore integrity issues among the roof quality.
All these and many more issues can lead to a costly bill and a major hole in your wallet. Make sure to give us at Tri county roofing a call today if you have any concerns with the roof.
Here at Tri-County Roofing we have recieved an angies list award ever since 2014 and are 3 time winners of this award for over the past 3 years in a row.
We are covered by most major insurance companies, and we will fight to make sure your roof is done for as little cost to you as possible, we try not to settle with the insurance companies we try to make sure they PAY FOR IT ALL, because why else do you pay them ona monthly basis, if you just have to pay them as soon as any issues appear. Wouldn't make the most sense, right? Sometimes dependent upon your insurance plan your company may try to get a deductible, however they will usually try to get away with whatever they can specially if it means more money in their pockets. Don't let anyone but the best Roofers Charleston SC has handle your roof!